The Remidio Angio-on-Touch can be used both as a screening device as well as a diagnostic imaging device given its ability to take high quality non-mydriatic retinal images, as well as Mydriatic and Fluorescein Angiography images.
- Validated High clarity images of the Retina on large format APSC sensors
- High-Quality images detailing even tertiary vessels in the retina
- No strain to patients eye, unlike the Fundus Cameras using White light for Live view
- Simple to use & highly reliable with no moving parts
- Reduced corneal reflections unlike other Fluorescein Angiography devices using Spot illumination
- User-friendly controls & Touch Interface to adjust the Live view & Flash intensity levels
- Post-processing features: Automated Montage